As a web developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate in understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption. You'll be working with strong design and engineering talent to implement client e-commerce requirements.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, & etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Excellent written and oral fluency in English (near-native)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer or Web Developer or in a relevant role.
- Hands-on with MySQL or PostgresSQL.
- Competent with developing web apps in popular web frameworks (especially for PHP)
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, etc) will be a plus.
- Prior experience with E-Commerce systems and payment integration a plus.
3-6 Month Project. Immediate Start. Reporting to VP Engineering. Flexible Hours / Remote Possible.